Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wonderful Visits and Final Goodbyes

The last six weeks have been an amazing time of connecting and re-connecting to people that have been and continue to be the largest source of strength in my life. It has been a long month of goodbyes, but I have felt God present and helping me prepare in so many small ways.

In just a few hours I will be on a plane above the Atlantic on my way to South Africa. I am so excited and blessed to be at this place in my life and in my heart. I am learning how to let the excitement and grief mingle and be at peace with all the unknowns. I am so grateful to have all of you in my life. I arrive in Cape Town late on 7/25, I will try to post as soon as I can once I've arrived and got some sleep.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

We've been thinking about you today, Heather! Safe travels!

Unknown said...

I am so very grateful for your blog! Blessings to you as you touch down in South Africa. Your adventure begins!! Love you so very much.....